Air Canada Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- Additional Information: Air Canada will not be held liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather or any cause beyond Air Canada‘s control, including without limitation cancellations in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, any other plague, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster or extreme natural event, as well as cancellations in compliance with governmental order, guidelines or any other regulatory action. Air Canada reserves the right to change equipment or schedules. Each passenger in the group and the agency hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellation or schedule changes. In the event of a schedule change, groups subject to a signed contract will be protected as per the Air Canadaconditions of carriage and tariff rules as outlined at www.aircanada.com.If the group is not subject to a signed contract, fares will be re-assessed based on the new itinerary. All currencies quoted in this contract are in Canadian dollars for contracts issues for Canadian customers and agencies and in US dollars for contracts issued for U.S. customers and agencies. Except as provided herein, transportation under the present contract is subject to Air Canada s applicable conditions of carriage, tariff rules and international conventions.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on this website.
WestJet Terms and Conditions
*Basic fare class is excluded from discount. Discount codes are valid for travel on the dates indicated above. Percentage discount is applied to base fare. Taxes, fees and charges are extra. The base fare may be represented as Air Transportation Charges (excepting Other Air Transportation Charges) in the booking flow. Other air transportation charges, taxes, fees and charges are not discounted. Discount codes are intended for use by the event attendees and organizers only. Distribution to any outside third parties or unauthorized channel is prohibited. Discount can be used for a one-way or round-trip booking. Discount cannot be applied towards multi-city bookings. Only one discount code may be used per booking. Seasonal start and end dates may apply. No cash value. Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link, and Delta flights marketed by WestJetvia codeshare. It is not applicable when traveling with our other codeshare, interline or other airline partners. New bookings only. Offer is limited and subject to availability. No cash value. Non-refundable and non-transferable. Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a Member Exclusive fare or the purchase of a WestJet Vacations package. Discount cannot be combined with any other discount codes or companion voucher bookings. WestJet dollars, Travel Bank and gift cards cannot be used as a form of payment. Any changes or cancellations to discount code bookings must be made by calling 1-888-937-8538. If the booking is changed or cancelled, the discount will no longer apply. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time.WestJet‘s fares, schedules, and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the meetings and conventions travel services may be changed or terminated by WestJet at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. WestJet may terminate or reduce flights to any event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.