- All job postings should be paid positions, ideally with pay range posted
- If the job is an internship that does not include remuneration, please refer to the appropriate federal or provincial guidelines to ensure that the posting conforms to applicable requirements, and post a detailed description of what the intern will learn over the course of the internship
- All job postings must be at recognized media outlets. Sorry, we do not allow communications positions to be posted on our website
- Journalism-related university positions are allowed but must include details about tenure track and contract length (sessional, full-time, part-time, permanent, etc.)
- Regular job postings are $150 per post. Your ad will live on our website for at least six weeks. Additional weeks can be purchased for $25 each. Please do your best to include application deadlines in your posting.
- Featured job postings are $225 per post. Featured postings receive prominent placement on our website and are mentioned in our monthly email newsletter which goes out to all current CAJ members from coast to coast to coast. Featured postings will also be mentioned on CAJ’s social media platforms.
For more information, please email email@example.com. Job board postings can be submitted by both CAJ members and non-members.