Post a job opportunity on the CAJ website!
Members of the Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) are some of the most talented journalists in the country. Your job posting will reach anyone who visits the CAJ website. But it will be promoted specifically to the more than 1,300 CAJ journalists who hold a wide variety of skill sets, helping you to find the kind of uniquely qualified person you need of your job opening.
Are you looking for current postings? View open positions on our current opportunities page.
Please review the CAJ’s job posting guidelines below before filling out this form.
Job postings must follow these guidelines:
- All job postings should be paid positions, ideally with pay range posted
- If the job is an internship that does not include remuneration, please refer to the appropriate federal or provincial guidelines to ensure that the posting conforms to applicable requirements, and post a detailed description of what the intern will learn over the course of the internship
- All job postings must be at recognized media outlets. Sorry, we do not allow communications positions to be posted on our website
- Journalism-related university positions are allowed but must include details about tenure track and contract length (sessional, full-time, part-time, permanent, etc.)
- Regular job postings are $150 per post. Your ad will live on our website for at least six weeks. Additional weeks can be purchased for $25 each. Please do your best to include application deadlines in your posting.
- Featured job postings are $225 per post. Featured postings receive prominent placement on our website and are mentioned in our monthly email newsletter which goes out to 1,300 members. Featured postings will also be mentioned on CAJ’s social media platforms.
For more information, please email email@example.com. Job board postings can be submitted by both CAJ members and non-members.